Discord bot made for graphic designers and artists, with various utilities/tools and help.
The bot is usable, but still in early development, so there may be bugs.
There's more features under way. Website not yet done.
I recommend the first thing you do is
This command takes the Admin through all the bot settings, and provide all the necessary information for each step when you get there. Everything you set while using this can be changed later with
+help to get an overview of commands.
Prefix can be changed with
+settings prefix <prefix here> (or when you go through
Features so far
- Color info / conversion (+ preview)
- PPI / Real life size / Pixels calculation
- General units conversion
- Colour contrast checker (+ preview)
- Image watermarker
- Icon finder
- Stock image finder (Pending API approval to be enabled)
- lmgtfy (Let Me Google That For You)
- Stock texture finder
- Form/Questionare builder [premium]
- Lipsum dummy text generator
- Encoder/decoder of HTML entities, binary, and hexadecimal
- Designer profiles
- Init — guides admin through all bot settings
- Alias — get aliases of a command.
- Help — list of commands and how to access help on specific ones.
- Settings: (
- Disable channel(s)
- Disable command(s)
- Customizable prefix
- Permission: Allow user with X role, or X role + all roles above it to use bot.
- Invite — gives a link to invite the bot to a guild
- Info — brief information about the bot itself and who the author is
List in expected priority:
Icon finder(Finished 15 June 2019) Stock image finder(Finished 23 June 2019) Stock texture finder(Finished 11 July 2019) Init (first time setup)(Finished 31 August 2019) Form builder / editor(Finished 07 September 2019) Lipsum dummy text generator(Finished 22 September 2019) Encoder/decoder(Finished 29 October 2019) Profiles / market profiles(Finished first version 09 November 2019)
- Logo library
- Web-panel integration
- Font finder
- … and more stuff.
Want to share Grafik along with other bots? Click here to add it to a list!