Bots on Discord is currently in beta. If you have any feedback or find an issue please report it in our Discord server!
We require all bots listed on our site to follow these rules. This is done to ensure that every bot has an acceptable level of usability and safety.
- Your listing must not contain false information. Don't claim to have features which you do not.
- Your bot's description must be descriptive. It must accurately describe your bot in a short paragraph.
- Your bot page body must give the reader a good idea of what your bot does and how to use it.
- Bots you submit must be your own creation. Do not submit unmodified copies of other people's bots.
- Pretending to be the owner of another person's bot will result in a ban from the site.
- Attempting to exploit bugs in the markdown parser or css styler will result in de-listing and a possible ban.
- The bot owner must be in our Discord server so that we can easily contact them if needed.
- Low effort bots will not be accepted. It should be clear that your features were not thrown together or copy-pasted.
- Your bot must have a decent amount of features. Bots with only a few basic commands will not be accepted.
- Commands should not be triggered by normal chat messages. They should require some non-natural trigger to run, such as a prefix or mention.
- Exceptions can be made to this rule. If needed, state your reason for exemption in your bot's notes.
- Your bot must be invitable and usable by the public. Private bots are not allowed.
- Your bot should have a reasonably high uptime.
- Your bot should not perform destructive actions (banning, deleting things, etc) without consent from users. Your bot should also not allow normal users to perform actions they don't have permission for without moderator consent.
- Your bot must be secure. You must make an effort to ensure the security of your bot's token. Unsafe commands (such as an unprotected eval) should not be present in your bot.
- Your bot must not send mass unsolicited direct messages or unsolicited advertisements.