The only calendar bot you need to manage all your raids/dungeons/LFG's for MMORPG's. Repeating events, Reminders, Upcoming list, and more!
This is a bot from MMORPG players, for MMORPG players.
NOTE: for easy setup we suggest you enable private messages. It is not needed of course… but it may help you.
A guild colleague and I created this bot to provide our guild an easy way to sign up for raids and events without using an external program/homepage… and now here we are 😉
This bot it totally free to use! From creating custom event template to setting up a repeating events! However, the does have some "nice to have" limitations/features (like adding a picture to an event message). You can enable those features by either:
- Voting for the bot
- Using one time payments
- Or becoming a Patreon (subscription)
For more information about the Premium (and in general!) features, visit our homepage.
This bot allows you to:
- Create, manage and sign up for events/raids/dungeon runs/etc. inside discord.
- Create events that repeat every week. Set it up once, let it run forever 😃
- Create your own event templates (use emojis of your choice and group them however you want!)
- And more.
- Possibility to create new custom templates with custom emojis to meet your needs!
- Export your cool templates and share it with other users! You can also import other cool templates from other users!
- Let users receive messages when you confirm them.
- Let you and your organizers receive messages when a user unconfirmed himself.
- Multi channel support to organize different raid groups in one guild.
- Save the event + date & time in your google calender with one click.
- Setup an "LFG" channel where all your users are allowed to create and manage their own events! This is a nice way to let them organize their own LFG dungeons.
- Automatic deletion of events when they are over.
- Sending a message to all users that have signed up to a specific event // Or send a reminder to all that haven't singed up yet!
- And much more.
Set up the bot
The set up is easy. When you invite the bot to your server you will get a private message which guides you through the set up process. (You need to be owner for that!) If you missed that, you basically need to use 1 command and the bot is ready to use!
/channel setup [channel type] [organizer_role] [user_role].
INFO: Channels of the type "event":
- Users that have the @organizer_role are allowed to manage events (create, remove, rename, etc. them). Normally guild leaders and officould have that role.
- Users that have the @user_role are allowed to sign up for events. Everyone you want to be able to join your events should have that rou can also use @everyone
Channels of the type "lfg":
- Users with @organizer_role are still able to do all the above. They akt as kind of "mods" here.
- Users with the @user_role have (in addition to be able to sign up for events) the ability to create and manage their own events.
Manage events and raids
From now on you can manage events in the event channel. Here are some basic commands:
- An event always needs a
- Date: The standard date format is YYYY-MM-DD. You can change the format by using
- An event always needs a
/event user confirm
Create custom templates
We provide 3 standard templates for you and your server. Those are:
|Simple standard template||More advanced template||Simple attendance check|
But you can also create custom templates. For creating and managing your templates you can use the following commands:
/template createto create a new custom template. IMPORTANT: for this you need to be able to receive private messages from a bot/
/template removeto remove a custom template. Default templates can not be deleted.
/template editto edit a given custom template.
/default_template setto set a new default template for an event channel. Every new created event in that channel will use this template.
Here are a couple of templates which were made by the community:
Share and find templates:
You can join our discord server to share (
/template export) and find (
/template import) custom templates!
This are the basics. The bot offers some more features. For a detailed list of commands, enter
/help or visit the help section on our website.
You can also enter
/help command (example
/help create) to get more help about a command.
Want to share Raid Organizer along with other bots? Click here to add it to a list!