A bot that automatically creates and deletes voice channels when needed
Voice Manager is a simplistic bot, that allows your users to create new voice channels on demand!
Assign a lobby and everybody who enters this lobby will be placed in a newly created channel. Once everybody leaves this new channel - it gets deleted.
The bot will keep new channels in the same category as the lobby and will enable same user limits as the lobby.
List of available commands:
- help - sends help message or information about another commands
- register - registers a voice chat that will be used as a lobby. You can feed it channel IDs or channel name
- unregister - unregisters an existing lobby. You can feed it channel IDs or channel name
- template - change new channels' name template. Look at "help template" to learn more
- prefix - set a new prefix. Mentioning will still work
- list - lists all registered lobbies on the server
- stats - take a sneak peek on bot's performance!
- support - sends an invite to support Discord server
Want to share Voice Manager along with other bots? Click here to add it to a list!