A Voice command Bot that auto joins your channels and allow control through voice!
Command prefix: !
Submitted: Jan 10, 2019 10:41 PM
Edited: Mar 19, 2019 11:27 PM
0 Votes this week
12 Invites this week
Alfred is a bot built for fun and brings you voice commands to use while in a voice channel! Alfred has many voice commands like playing songs, moving members, muting and more! Along with voice commands, he also brings you a huge list of Text Commands! Many of these commands were built by the amazingly talented Dragonfire535. Visit the website to see how you can get your own server specific settings and commands!
Alfred is now in live beta, so adding Alfred to your server comes with the disclaimer that beta IS BETA. Once enough servers have been established, Alfred will progress to full release, so help with the beta is up to you! Bugs and issues are encouraged to be explained over on our Discord support server. If you want to see Alfred in action prior to adding him, head over there and check him out!!
- Play – for songs. Example: Alfred (await Alfred's Response) Play Gods Plan by Drake.
- Move – Move a member in the channel to a channel name. Example: Alfred (await Alfred's Response) Move Billy to Timeout
- Move Me – Move yourself to a channel name. Example: Alfred (await Alfred's Response) Move me to Admins Only
- Move Everyone – Move everyone! Example: Alfred (await Alfred's Response) Move Everyone to Blackout
- Mute – Mute that obnoxious dude who just joined. Example: Alfred (await Alfred's Response) Mute Billy
- Kick (Can also set channel limit. Example: Kick "name" and set max to 4)
- Say – Mimics you in his special voice! Example: Alfred (await Alfred's Response) Say "I am the greatest bot ever!"
- Leave/Scram/Dueces/Get outta here – make him leave the channel. Example: Alfred (await Alfred's Response) Scram!!
- Cancel – in case of a mishap or awoken accidentally, just say cancel to set him back to listening mode.
- Who, what, why, when and how question and answer – Example: Alfred (await Alfred's Response) What is the square root of 1 million?
- Let me see/Show me – Shows you an image of your request! Example: Alfred (await Alfred's Response) Show me a pencil.
Voice Commands During Song Playback
- (as long as song is playing, you do not wake Alfred. You say ONLY the word below. You can still awaken him, but it will stop playback, and these functions wont work any longer! )
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Add-This is used to add a song to queue during playback. You must start the sentence with it. Example: Add God's Plan by Drake.
- Join the beta server for more info!
- Autojoin – To change if Alfred joins and leaves channels based on activity
- Setdefault – Always set a channel with this so Alfred knows where to send messages!!
- Setwelcomechannel – To set a channel announcing the arrival and departure of members in your server.
Music system by text command. You can do !play, and everything else below can be controlled via reactions below the song! Or if you're old-school, the full commands are: