A high quality configurable LaTeX rendering bot with heaps of utilities and a strong suite of moderation commands, designed to enhance mathematical and scientific discussion on Discord.
Command prefix: ,
Submitted: Jan 20, 2019 6:41 PM
Edited: Jan 20, 2019 6:41 PM
0 Votes this week
85 Invites this week
My main purpose in life is to render high quality LaTeX for you! I also have heaps of utility commands, both mathematical and otherwise.
- Fast local compiling with very high quality and anti-aliasing!
- Automatic LaTeX recognition for messages.
- Custom preambles, for including custom packages and new commands!
- Error correction, will display partial output if there is an error!
- Reaction buttons to delete output/ show source and any errors/ delete source.
- Extremely configurable, from colourscheme to whether the source is autodeleted!
Some of the available utilities:
- Wolfram Alpha integration
- Search the ncatlab
- A basic calculator
- Display the current time for yourself or another user
- Get notified when messages mention you or match other criteria
- A complete collection of info commands (serverinfo, roleinfo, userinfo, rolemembers)
- Selfroles, autoroles, role editing by command and mass role modification
- Starboard with custom emoji
- Detailed user join and leave logging, separate from the optional join/leave messages
- Customisable user update event log for avatar/username/nickname etc changes
- Nickname and username tracking in the userinfo command
- A complete suite of strong multi-user moderation tools, with a moderation log and interactive reason requests.
- And lots more!