A fun RPG/game bot with levels, an economy integrated with other bots, customizable server shops, a global leaderboard, and more! We even support over 10 languages! Come play with us today!
Just Some the Things You Can Do:
- Earn quests by just talking!
- Make money by beating quests!
- Get help from a support team that you can have come help you just by using
- Customize your info and profile, with backgrounds, banners, and awards!
- Check out our comprehensive tutorial/FAQ page on the websites!
- Compete with friends to reach the top of the global leaderboard!
- Use a suggestion feature where you can help influence the updates with
- View an extremely detailed
!helpcommand with tutorial links, all the command categories, and a sub help-page for every command that you can use, like
- Make your own quests, weapons, and shields!
- Change your server’s customizable prefix, using
- Report any found bugs with
!bugreportso the owner can get on to fixing them!
- Exchange DueUtil currencies to other bots, such as Pollux, Elite Looter, Dice, and Discord Telephone!
- Set your own language with
!language <ISO language code>! Supported languages include Spanish (es), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), and many more!
- ¡Puede establecer su propio idioma con
- Você pode definir a sua própria língua com
- Вы можете установить свой собственный язык с помощью
Quick tutorial on basic commands:
(A full tutorial can be found at http://tutorial.dueutil.com, or in the help page. There's also an old tutorial that I'm working on updating at https://dueutil.org, that website also has the update log, a dashboard, and more!)
You can view your basic profile with
!myinfo, which shows you all your essential stats (more detailed information can be found with
!stats). When you get a quest from chatting, it will show up in your
!myquests page, and you can then use
!acceptquest <quest number> to accept it, and if you win, you'll get stats, exp, and money! With money, you can buy weapons that are in
!shop weapons. To create a weapon, do
!createweapon <weapon name> <hit message> <damage> <accuracy>. More options can be found in
!help createweapon. Once you buy a weapon with
!buy <weapon name>, you can equip it with
!equip <weapon name>. Then you can repeat the process, and you'll get stronger, and be able to beat stronger quests. Maybe one day, you could even be the strongest in the bot!
- The bot needs Read/Send Messages to actually be used, however if you want the bot to give you quests but not say anything in all but like 1 or 2 channels, you can just deny Send Messages overall and enable it on a per-channel basis instead of using
!shutupduefor each channel.
- The bot needs Embed Links to embed links to the official help website and support server within the help command.
- The bot needs Attach Files in order to send your info and quest screens in Discord, without which you would have to go to the website to view your stats and quests on Discord, then refresh the page to update the info each time you accept a quest, which is extremely cumbersome to do on a regular basis.
- The bot needs Read Message History to execute multi-step commands.
- The bot needs Add Reactions and Use External Emojis to add the question mark emoji reactions indicating improper syntax, and the cross emoji reactions indicating you don’t have permissions for a command. In addition, Use External Emojis is needed for the Fun commands
!kek, the emote representing the currency, stat gains in quest accepting,
!dustats, and others.
- The bot needs Manage Roles to add the "Due Commander" and "Due OptOut" roles, the former being so normal members can make quests/weapons/shields if given the role, and the latter for if people wish to not be used in commands.
- It is also recommended, though not required, to give the bot Create Instant Invite perms if your server has a team in it, so that members of your team from other servers can join the main gathering place with the
- If you use a command that has a
!helppage, and the bot does not reply or add a reaction, that means it has encountered an error in the code. The command that has the error will be automatically reported the the owner so she can fix it as soon as possible.
- If the bot reacts with a question mark emote, you're using incorrect syntax. Use
!help <command name>or visit the command's section of https://dueutil.org/commands for correct syntax.
- If the bot reacts with a cross emote (a red X), you do not have permissions to use that command. Certain commands are for server admins and/or people with the Due Commander role, and the commands under
!help admin, and
!help ownerrefer to Bot Mod, Bot Admin, and Bot Owner, not the server versions, so server mods/admins/owners will not be able to use those commands.
- Bot Staff (bot mods, bot admins, and bot owners) will NEVER be able to use the bot to change/harm your server in any way, as all the commands they can use only change a player's stats in the bot's database.
Want to share TheelUtil along with other bots? Click here to add it to a list!