Transcribe voice channel audio into text using Google's Speech Recognition API.
- Transcribe conversations into text for hearing-impaired members.
- Create a written record of a conversation for later review.
- Moderate voice channels without actually joining them.
- Set the transcription logging channel by running the
google speech channelcommand and specifying a channel that audio transcriptions should go to. Example:
google speech channel #transcriptions
- Target a single user for transcription by running the
google speech listencommand and specifying a target user. Example:
google speech listen @user
- Target an entire channel for transcription by running the
google speech monitorcommand and specifying a target voice channel. Example:
google speech monitor #channel
- Stop audio transcription by running
google speech deafen
- Run the
google speech helpcommand for more information
Relevant Command Documentation
Use help <command> to view detailed information about a specific command. Use help all to view a list of all commands, not just available ones.
help: Displays a list of available commands, or detailed information for a specified command.
prefix: Shows or sets the command prefix.
Google Speech Recognition
channel: Shows or sets the channel to be used for audio transcriptions.
deafen: Stop all speech recognition.
listen: Perform speech recognition on a specific user.
monitor: Perform speech recognition on all users in a channel.
status: Displays the status of speech recognition.
Want to share Google Speech along with other bots? Click here to add it to a list!