This bot has not been approved. Be careful inviting it, as it may not comply with our requirements.
Your own Officer Hana Song
Command prefix: .
Submitted: Jan 26, 2019 3:51 PM
Edited: Feb 19, 2019 9:23 AM
0 Votes this week
0 Invites this week
A D.Va themed NadekoBot
D.Va Bot is a Powerfull Moderation- and Games Bot. Able to bring fun while maintaining a positive image of your Server.
Handle with care and D.Va won't punish you 😉
- .xp - See your XP.
- .xplb - See the XP Leaderboard of the Server.
Currency & Gambling:
- .$ - See, how much you got.
- .timely - Claim your Timely 10 D.Coins. (every 6 Hours)
- .give <Amount> <@user> <Message (optional)> - Give someone a certain amount of currency. You can specify the reason after the mention.
- .lb - Who got the most D.Coins?
More Gambling -here- (see Gambling Module)
- .play <Optionally Number of Song or Song search term> - If no parameters are specified, acts as .next 1 command. If you specify a song number, it will jump to that song. If you specify a search query, acts as a .queue command
- .destroy - Completely stops the music and unbinds the bot from the channel.
- .fairplay - Toggles fairplay. While enabled, the bot will prioritize songs from users who didn't have their song recently played instead of the song's position in the queue.
- .nowplaying (or .np) - Shows the song that the bot is currently playing.
- .shuffle - Shuffles the current playlist.
- .pl <youtube_playlist_link> - Queues up to 500 songs from a youtube playlist specified by a link, or keywords.
- .autoplay - Toggles autoplay - When the song is finished, automatically queue a related Youtube song. (Works only for Youtube songs and when queue is empty)
- .move - Moves the bot to your voice channel. (works only if music is already playing)
Self assignable Roles:
- .lsar - Lists self-assignable roles. Shows 20 roles per page.
- .iam <Role Name> - Adds a role to you that you choose. Role must be on a list of self-assignable roles.
- .iamn <Role Name> - Removes a specified role from you. Role must be on a list of self-assignable roles.
- .help <command (optional)> - Either shows a help for a single command, or DMs you help link if no parameters are specified.
- .commands <Module> --view 1 - List all of the bot's commands from a certain module. You can either specify the full name or only the first few letters of the module name. Options: --view (-v) Specifies how to output the list of commands. 0 - Hide commands which you can't use, 1 - Cross out commands which you can't use, 2 - Show all.
- .modules - Lists all bot modules.
- .warn <@user> <Reason> - Warns a user.
- contrary: .warnclear <@user> <warn id (optional)> - Clears all warnings from a certain user. You can specify a number to clear a specific one.
- .warnlog <@user (optional)> - See a list of warnings of a certain user.
- .mute <time (like 1h30m)> <@user> - Mute a user for a specified time.
- contrary: .unmute <@user>
- .deaf <@user> - Deaf a user.
- contrary: .undeaf <@user>
- .kick <@user> - Kick a User
- .ban <@user> <reason> - Or Ban him…
- .softban <@user> - Bans and then unbans a user by ID or name with an optional message.
- .prune <@user (optional)> <number (up to 100)> - Deletes x amount of Messages.
- .xpadd <Amount> <@user> - Adds xp to a user on the server. This does not affect their global ranking. You can use negative values.
More Moderation commands -here- (see Administration and Permissions Module)
- .prefix <character> - Change the prefix of the Bot.
- .langset <Language (like de-DE/default)> - Sets this server's response language. If bot's response strings have been translated to that language, bot will use that language in this server. Reset by using default as the locale name. Provide no parameters to see currently set language.
- addition: .langli - List of languages for which translation (or part of it) exist atm.
- .greet - Toggles anouncements on the current channel when someone joins the server.
- .greetmsg <Message> - Sets a new join announcement message which will be shown in the server's channel. Type %user% if you want to mention the new member. Using it with no message will show the current greet message. You can use embed json from -here- instead of a regular text, if you want the message to be embedded.
- .greetdel <time (in seconds)> - Sets the time it takes for greet messages to be auto-deleted. Set it to 0 to disable automatic deletion.
- .bye - Toggles anouncements on the current channel when someone leaves the server.
- .byemsg <Message> - Sets a new leave announcement message. Type %user% if you want to show the name the user who left. Type %id% to show id. Using this command with no message will show the current bye message. You can use embed json from -here- instead of a regular text, if you want the message to be embedded.
- .byedel <time (in seconds)> - Sets the time it takes for bye messages to be auto-deleted. Set it to 0 to disable automatic deletion.
- .aar <Role Name> - Automaticaly assigns a specified role to every user who joins the server. Provide no parameters to disable.
- .setmuterole <Role Name> - Sets a name of the role which will be assigned to people who should be muted. Default is nadeko-mute.
- .warnpunish <number of Warns> <punishment (Mute/Kick/Ban)> - Sets a punishment for a certain number of warnings. You can specify a time string after 'Ban' or 'Mute' punishment to make it a temporary mute/ban. Provide no punishment to remove.
- addition: .warnpunishlist - Lists punishments for warnings.
- .gc - Toggles currency generation on this channel.
- .antispam <number of msgs> <punishment (Mute/Kick/Ban)> - Stops people from repeating same message X times in a row. Provide no parameters to disable. You can specify to either mute, kick or ban the offenders. If you're using mute, you can add a number of seconds at the end to use a timed mute. Max message count is 10.
- .antispamignore - Toggles whether antispam ignores current channel. Antispam must be enabled.
- .antiraid <number of users> <interval of joins in seconds> <punishment (like Mute/Kick/Ban)> - Sets an anti-raid protection on the server. Provide no parameters to disable. First parameter is number of people which will trigger the protection. Second parameter is a time interval in which that number of people needs to join in order to trigger the protection, and third parameter is punishment for those people (Kick, Ban, Mute)
- .asar <Required Level (optional)> <Role Name> - Adds a role to the list of self-assignable roles. You can also specify a group. If 'Exclusive self-assignable roles' feature is enabled, users will be able to pick one role per group.
- contrary: .rsar <Role Name> - Removes a specified role from the list of self-assignable roles.
- .timezone <Timezone> - Sets this guilds timezone. This affects bot's time output in this server (logs, etc…)
- addition: .timezones - Lists all timezones available on the system to be used with .timezone.
- .setmusicchannel - Sets the current channel as the default music output channel. This will output playing, finished, paused and removed songs to that channel instead of the channel where the first song was queued in.
- contrary: .unsetmusicchannel - Bot will output playing, finished, paused and removed songs to the channel where the first song was queued in.
- .xprr <Level> <Role Name> - Sets a role reward on a specified level. Provide no role name in order to remove the role reward.
- .xpn server <#Channel> - Sets how the bot should notify you when you get a level. You can set dm (for the bot to send a direct message), channel (to get notified in the channel you sent the last message in) or none to disable.
- .xpex <Channel/Role/Server> <#channel or Role Name> - Exclude a channel, role or current server from the xp system.
Command usability Setup:
- .sc <command> <enable/disable> - Sets a command's permission at the server level.
- .cc <command> <enable/disable> - Sets a command's permission at the channel level.
- .cmdcd <command> <cooldown (in seconds)> - Sets a cooldown per user for a command. Set it to 0 to remove the cooldown.
- .acmdcds - Shows a list of all commands and their respective cooldowns.
- .sfi - Toggles automatic deletion of invites posted in the server.
- .cfi - Toggles automatic deletion of invites posted in the channel. Does not negate the .srvrfilterinv enabled setting.
- .fw <prohibited word> - Adds or removes (if it exists) a word from the list of filtered words. Use.sfw or .cfw to toggle filtering.
- .sfw - Toggles automatic deletion of messages containing filtered words on the server.
- .cfw - Toggles automatic deletion of messages containing filtered words on the channel. Does not negate the .srvrfilterwords enabled setting.
- .lfw - Shows a list of filtered words.
More commands -here-
NadekoBot is made by Kwoth.
If something is not working properly, please contact me (SpielefreakJ#2670) first!