A discord bot for the MMORPG Tibia.
Command prefix: nab. (configurable)
Submitted: Aug 22, 2018 7:39 PM
Edited: Sep 7, 2018 1:39 AM
0 Votes this week
0 Invites this week
Once you invite the bot to your server, remember to check
nab.settings and its subcommands to customize it:
nab.settings world- Set the Tibia server that you want to follow.
nab.settings prefix- Add or remove command prefixes for your server
nab.settings welcome- Configure a welcome message for new members!
- and more…
- Characters and guilds lookup.
- Linking characters to discord users.
- Level up and deaths announcements.
- Event management, create timed events with announcements.
- Keeps track of registered character's deaths and level ups as a log.
- Watched list, add characters or guilds to check their online status all the time.
- Information commands, based on TibiaWiki articles. Items, monsters, NPCs, houses and more.
- Joinable roles, create roles that any member can join or leave.
- Autoroles, create roles that are assigned to users automatically based on their registered characters.
Some of its commands are:
nab.about- Shows basic information about the bot.
nab.whois- Shows information about a Tibia character. If a discord user is checked, it will show their registered characters.
nab.im- Register a tibia character to yourself.
nab.guild- Show information about a guild
nab.monster- Show information about a monster.
nab.item- Show information about an item.
You can see all available commands using:
nab.help or here.
For information about commands, permissions and features, check its github page.
Visit our support server for help, suggestions and feedback